- The material on the website is intended to provide general information only. It is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as a substitute for specific legal or other professional advice.
- The website provides information about AJP and its team. Past success of AJP or its team does not guarantee that AJP or its team will achieve the same or similar outcomes in different matters in the future.
- Use of this website does not create a solicitor-client relationship between you and AJP. Transmission of information via the website, including via its online eligibility form, is not intended to create a solicitor-client relationship between you and AJP.
- AJP claims ownership of copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the website.
- You may download, display, print or reproduce material on the website in unaltered form for your personal, non-commercial use. All other rights in the material on and design of the website are reserved.
- Except to the extent permitted by law, AJP does not accept any liability to you or any other person for loss or damage of any kind arising from or relating in any way to any material on the website and/or your use of the website, including the availability of the website.
- While AJP takes all reasonable steps to protect personal information sent via its website, it does not accept liability for personal information that may be intercepted or altered in transmission via the website, including via the online eligibility form.
- AJP reserves the right to alter, amend or vary the material on the website without notice.
- These terms and any dispute or claims arising out of or in connection with the website and your use of it are governed by the laws of South Australia.